Fuel's Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Fuel...
This document details the Terms and Conditions that govern your use of fuelperformance.com.au and by using it you acknowledge that you have read these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them once you commence using the website. If you would like assistance at any time please contact the fuelperformance.com.au team.
In these Terms and Conditions "we" and "us" mean Fuel performance bicycles (ABN 46 259 489 158) trading as fuelperformance.com.au and includes its directors, shareholders, officers, employees, consultants or assigns. Be aware that at any time, and at our sole discretion we may vary these Terms and Conditions so please check them regularly for changes.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall we or any of our subsidiaries or agents be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages and to the extent permitted by law and we do not accept any liability for any damage or injury caused by the use or misuse of products purchased from us. We make no warranty as to whether any of the products or services on our website will meet your requirements and you expressly indemnify us in the instance that they may not meet your particular requirements.
For the avoidance of doubt our liability is limited to the replacement or repair of the goods, the supply of equivalent goods, the cost of replacing or repairing the goods or the cost of obtaining equivalent goods.
Copyright & Content
All content on our website including but not limited to logos, images, copy, text and general layout is protected by copyright and may not be used without express permission from us or any relevant third party copyright owners.
We use our best endeavours to ensure that all information on our website is accurate at the time of publication however we do not make any representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information and are not responsible for any errors or omissions. In addition we are not responsible for the opinions and behaviour of suppliers and are not liable for any offensive conduct or defamatory statements on their part.
Consent to Communications from us
By placing an order with us or signing up to our member packages, whether as a registered customer or guest, you agree that we may collect, use, disclose, and keep Personal Information for the purposes of fulfilling your order. The use of Personal Information includes, but is not limited to, sending emails to keep you informed of the status of your order. You might also be prompted to subscribe to our newsletters and special offers; the decision for opting in or opting out to receive these newsletters is entirely up to your discretion.
We respect your rights to not receive these communications and if you advise us of this we will adjust your account accordingly. Every newsletter we send includes a clear link to unsubscribe in the footer and once unsubscribed you will no longer receive them unless you re-subscribe at a later date.
Privacy & Security of Personal Information
Fuelperformance.com.au takes your privacy very seriously.
All Personal Information submitted on Fuelperformance.com.au is secured using the latest Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) premium encryption technology.
Credit card payments are processed through Stripe or Debit Success; Fuelperformance.com.au or Debit Success and does not store any of your credit card or financial information on our servers, therefore ensuring the highest level of protection for you.
We collect information from buyers on our site during online purchasing, to enable a faster and more streamlined purchasing experience. The personal information we collect will typically be used to assist Fuelperformance.com.au in fulfilling your order as quickly as possible, as well as offer you special promotional offers and exciting product opportunities from time to time.
Returns, Exchanges and Warranty
• For returns of faulty, incorrectly supplied or damaged items, original and return shipping fees will be covered by Fuelperformance.
• For information on creating a return label and where to drop off a parcel you are returning, please contact our returns department on 03 95633281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Most parcels will be returned using Aust Post, however there will be some exception for oversize items due to post limitations.
• Please return within 30 days of successfully receiving your item. Return items with all packaging - include all product tags, labels & original packaging.
• Fuelperformance will process all returns and exchanges within two (2-4) working days of receiving the returned goods back.
• For warranties, please return within the products warranty period commencing from the date of successful receipt.
• Warranties will be processed by our customer service team within two (2-4) working days.
• All refunds will be processed within two (2) working days of approval.
• Refunds can only be made back to the payment method used for your order.
• Any refunds for items purchased using a discount coupon/voucher will be credited at the net purchase price as shown on your order confirmation email.
• Please allow up to five (5) days after Fuelperformance has completed your refund for your financial institution to take receipt of the refund into your account.
Payment & Shipping
All purchases must be paid in full prior to shipping and we reserve the right to cancel any orders in the event we suspect the payment method to be fraudulent.
When paying via Bank Deposit use your "Order Number" as the deposit identifier. Putting the name of a purchased item or terms such as “Order Payment” or “Tyres” may cause your order to be delayed until we can match the funds to your order.
By purchasing from Fuelperformance.com.au you are entering into a contract and may not rescind payment via PayPal or Credit Card charge back in the event of late or damaged delivery.
While we make every effort to deliver all items to you quickly we are not responsible for delays caused by Australia Post or other couriers we may use.
Some products we offer for sale may be pre-order items or items that are not immediately available from our supplier. We supply an estimated dispatch date and will generally inform you of excessive delays but are not liable for any direct or indirect damages caused by any delay.
We make all efforts to ensure that goods are well packaged so they arrive undamaged. Please contact our customer service team if you have any delivery problems or if the package has been damaged in transit
In the event that you receive a faulty product we will send a replacement item (subject to availability) once we receive the return. A Freepost address will be provided for use within Australia.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.