Pivot MACH 4 Carbon
World Champion, Jason English won the 2015 New Zealand 24 hour Solo Championships on the Pivot Mach 4 27.5” (yep, not a 29er).
Enough said, now come down to the showroom and check it out for yourself? …. Naaa you’ll need a little more enticing.
The new Mach 4 Carbon is 4th generation. It’s the platform that launched Pivot Cycles into the juggernaut that it is today. Fast and responsive it’s the lightest frame they have built. The DW-Link suspension is at the heart of it’s “hardtail like” instant acceleration and climbing traction. The Pro’s love it and say “The suspension tracks like nothing else I’ve ever used before, it’s simply incredible (Bernard Kerr).
Pivot Mach 4 Carbon Features
• 115mm dw-link® suspension* with race and trail tuning
• Full carbon frame featuring Pivot exclusive hollow box internal molding technology
• 27.5" wheels
• Full length internal cable routing, and Shimano Di2 compatible with Pivot’s exclusive cable port system
• Dropper post compatible with internal routing
• Enduro Max cartridge bearings
• Custom tuned Fox Float CTD Kashima rear shock
• Frame weight from 2.3kg
• Complete bike weights from 10kg
Starting from $6999 with Pivot Race 1x build kit. Call us on 03 9563 3281 to arrange a test ride.