Pivot MACH 429SL
Pivot Cycles say “..it’s a trail slayer..” and we are on-board. Climbing feels like cheating and descents will have you smiling well into Wednesday.
Framesets Including Fox DPS Kashima shock are $4499
Complete bikes start from $6999 with Shimano Race x1 build kit.
Pivot Mach 429SL Carbon boasts incredible racing efficiency as well as trail technical agility. Pivot hollow-core technology and leading edge carbon fibre contributes to the MTB holy grail – lighter, stronger & stiffer best in class frame. You really should test ride both the Mach 4 and 429SL to get the best view of what works for you.
High end mountain bikes are expected to come with premium components, and the Mach 429SL does not disappoint. You can order the best of either Shimano or SRAM. It's worth noting that it's fully Di2 integrated and features Pivot’s Cable Port System which is an easy to maintain.
The dw-link® suspension design coupled with a Fox Float Kashima Factory shock, just works. The frame geometry allows for your choice of 100 to 120mm forks.
Mach 429SL Features
- Full carbon frame featuring hollow core internal molding technology
- Sub 10.4kg complete bike. Frame weight from 2.4Kg
- Full length internal cable routing and Shimano Di2 integration
- Full internal dropper post compatible routing
- Cold forged alloy linkages with Enduro Max Cartridge Bearings
- 100mm travel dw-link® rear suspension. Switch between trail and race tuning.
- Fox Float Kashima Factory shock, performance tuned for the Mach 429SL